PPC were initially engaged to provide a full assessment of a commercial building façade located in Lane Cove, Sydney. This assessment included consultant design services to rectify the dilapidation of the tower, carpark and annex buildings which had been experiencing regular and extensive leaks.
The façade assessment evolved into the project and construction management of the following, being carried in an occupied building;
- Rectification of the façade and all roof Glass Reinforced Concrete (GRC) joints;
- Repairing extensive cracks and fractures;
- Removing and replacing membranes and flashings to the GRC joints including drainage and the replacement of all horizontal seals, flashing installation as well as the treatment and rectification of spalled concrete and paint;
- Complete lighting upgrade including replacing all carpark, plant room, store, lobby, amenities and commercial lighting to LED;
- Soft demolition of all existing tenancies (partition walls, ceilings and grid, floor finishes, redundant
- Completion of the commercial open plan fit-out including new Intertenancy walls;
- Upgrading all power meters to each floor to facilitate the separation of tenancies;
- Refurbishing all amenities (replacing all toilet partitions, vanities, joinery, basins, pans, mirrors, fixtures and fittings, ceilings, make-good AC diffusers and balance air and paint);
- Make-good the existing tenant consolidation including the strip-out of all furniture, walls, ceilings, lighting, power, data, AC, fire services (including separation of all outlined services), ducted skirting, lobby stone floor and wall finishes.